Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Watch out! Here comes Claire!

Time: 12:45 pm - and we begin...
Time: 12:45 and 2 seconds... Hi Cooper, bye Claire!
Time: 12:45 and five seconds - note Cooper, still happy as a clam to just sit still!

Time: 12:45 and ten seconds. Just enough time for me to change angles and decide that I might need to start childproofing the house! This is not technically a "Crawl", but I think she would be great doing those training excercises that the marines do under ropes, dragging themselves through mud on their elbows.

2 comments:

Keira Elizabeth said...

Ohmygoodness, Claire, look at you! What a big girl! I'm so proud. I know that Cooper will follow you shortly.

Love
Keira

Becky3579 said...

this is a great series of photos! made my mommy chuckle a lot :)
love courtney