Friday, September 26, 2008

Teddy Bear Picnic

Today was our much-awaited Teddy Bear Picnic at school. Mr. Bear was very excited to be a part of the festivities and Mom got to come and see me perform songs about bears that we have been practicing all year. Even though it was raining outside, we had a terrific time!
"I am a panda, how do you do? I live in China, I eat bamboo!" Do you see me signing the panda eating bamboo part?
Here I am with Mr. Bear, who won "Best Singing Bear" award (????? authort has not found out why Mr. Bear is the best singer of all the bears in the class at time of publishing), standing in front of a model of a real polar bear.

PS. Mom forgot(!) the camera, so Dad let her borrow a not so great camera - sorry for the lousy clarity!

1 comment:

Granddad and Grandma Ann said...

Emma, we know why Mr. Bear got the best singing award. He has been listening to you. You are a very good singer.